The chemical industry is a significant economic sector and is strongly focused on growth. May other branches of industry rely on the manufacture of chemical substances, including the plastics industry, food industry, pharmaceutical companies and building materials manufacturers, among others.
Get a quotation for the translation of your text in the specialized field of chemistry
In recent years, chemical companies have profited from ever an increasing share of exports for their products.
Good translators are therefore necessary and sought after for the specialized field of chemistry. Many medium-sized companies in this sector require translation experts specifically for the safety data sheets for their products.
Material safety data sheets (MSDS), safety data sheets (SDS) or product safety data sheets (PSDS) are an important source of information on the substances and mixtures for the respective purchasers in the supply chain. They contain all required data on the chemical compounds and products, as well as handling instructions that serve to protect the health and safety of the user and the environment.
Since 2013, based on the REACH Regulation, the EU prescribes that safety data sheets are to be made available to the users and purchasers of chemical substances and products. These MSDSs (Material Safety Data Sheets) must, therefore be professionally translated, as they serve to forward important information within the supply chain. Industrial and commercial users are entitled to the safety data sheets and are obliged forward these to downstream users.
Correct and professional translations of these specialized chemistry texts are very important, as this is a very difficult field of expertise. Errors and ambiguities can cause significant economic damages and damages to health and the environment.
Only competent and specialized, qualified translators, who have sufficient experience and expert knowledge in the field of chemistry, should be chosen here.
If you are interested and require professional translations in this field, we would be happy to send you an immediate, free quotation. Our competent, specialized, mother tongue translators will assist you quickly. We translate from and into all languages.
Our latest SDS and MSDS translations:
- Translation of a MSDS from English to Danish, client from Austria
- Translation of two MSDS from English to Lithuanian and Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), client from the United States
- Translation of a MSDS (material safety data sheet) from English and German to Chinese, client from Hongkong
- Translation of a MSDS from English to German, client: company from Germany
- Translation of a SDS from English to Canadian, French: client: company from Canada
- Translation of a MSDS into Slovak, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Korean, Chinese and Japanese, client: German company
- Translation of a MSDS into French and Portuguese, client: US company
- Translation of a SDS (safety data sheet) friom English to German, client from Germany
- Translation of a MSDS from English to Chinese, client from the USA