Scientific texts are usually written for experts around the world and contain important study findings, investigations and research results. They are written using scientific language and often contain a multitude of field-specific terms. Universities, colleges and research institutions rely heavily on professional translators, who translate scientific texts accurately.
The content of the text and reference to the current state of research and literature must be conclusive, correct and consistent. Because the contents of these field-specific texts and their translations are often used in science by further authors or quoted as sources in the preparation of one's own new scientific literature, accurate translation is of considerable importance. The scientific translation, therefore, may not contain any errors and must be prepared with great care by a competent, qualified translator.
Scientific translators have a great responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of their texts, as scientific works often continue to be read for many years after publication, as well as excerpted, quoted and used in further work by other researchers and research facilities or institutes in other countries.
Science cannot manage without translation. Only mother tongue translators, who are highly qualified and experienced, should be used in this highly demanding area of expertise. Many competent and specialised, qualified translators often have additional qualifications in the field of science too.
If required, we would be happy to send you an immediate free quotation for the professional translation of scientific texts. Our competent, specialised, mother tongue translators would be glad to help you with translation from and to all languages.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Inuktitut, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Khmer, Kyrgyz, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Maltese, Norwegian, Pashtu, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovene, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu...
More languages on request. We offer almost all languages of the world.
Immediate free quotation for your scientific translation
Scientific translations prepared by us (samples):
- Japanese to English translation for US client, translation of a scientific study (Temperature Dependency of External Stress Corrosion)
- English to French translation for American client, translation of a scientific article
- German to English translation for German scientist: Development of the German film industry after 1945, translation of scientific essay
- English to French translation for Canadian University: Integrated Management of Insect Pests in Wild Blueberry, annual report
- German to English translation for the University of Duisburg, Essen: Ecology/Water Management: Assessment of Substantially Changed Watercourses in Germany
- German to English translation for the University of Innsbruck: Renal Denervation in Arterial Hypertension through Ablation with Ethanol as a Highly Effective, Safe and Cost-Efficient Alternative to the Transarterial Method Using the Symplicity Catheter
- German to Spanish translation for the German Academy: The Significance of the Functional Status of the Autonomic Nervous System for Whole Body Regulation
- German to English translation for St. Johannes Hospital, Dortmund: Investigation of a Suspected Association Between Patients with Complex Anatomy and Post-Operative Complications in Endovascular Treatment of an Abdominal Aneurysm
- German to English translation: Treating Scoliosis Using Magnet Bars - Aetiology and Epidemiology of Scoliosis
- English to French translation for Dalhousie University, Canada (University of Nova Scotia): Improving Harvesting Efficiency of Wild Blueberry Harvester Using Precision Agriculture Technologies to Increase Farm Profitability
- English to French translation for Dalhousie University, Canada (University of Nova Scotia): Weed Seed Predation by Carabid Beetles for Biological Control in Wild Blueberry Fields
- English to French translation for Dalhousie University, Canada (University of Nova Scotia): Pesticides in Honey Bee Hives in the Maritime Provinces: Residue Levels and Interactions with Varroa Mites and Nosema in Colony Stress
- German to English translation for the University of Macao, Department of Philosophy: Being in the Middle - The Structure of Successful Action
- German to English translation for the University of Innsbruck: Possible Interrelations Between Periodontitis or Apical Periodontitis and Arteriosclerosis
- German to English translation for the University of Innsbruck: Interrelations Between Dental Cavities and Arteriosclerosis
Translation of scientific papers from- and to many languages